We have put some information together to help you ensure that everything goes smoothly.
- We expect you between noon and 1 p.m. in Kluisbergen.
- You can park in the Driesstraat. Please be sure not to leave your vehicle on the route. As of 1 p.m., the police will close the route off entirely for car traffic.
- You can change into your cycling togs in the changing tent that will be set up in the car park of a local riding school. You can also take a shower there after cycling. Address: Driesstraat 5, Kluisbergen
- If you already have a bicycle, take it with you to the Paterberg. Remember to bring a cycling helmet with you. Helmets are mandatory for everyone.
- Please register in the big tent on top of the Paterberg. When you register, you will receive a shirt and race number with an RFID chip. The chip is used to record your speed and number of circuits.
- If you would like to borrow a bike with a helmet, you can do this at the bike hire stand once you have registered.
- At 2 p.m., the official starting shot will sound. If you arrive late, don’t worry. Report to the large tent before you start to bike. Cycling will continue until 5 p.m.
- If you step off your bike and continue by foot, please keep right as much as possible. This way you don’t hinder the other cyclists.
Network event in large tent
- At approx. 5.30 p.m., the prizes will be handed out, with the help of cycling champions Bart Aernouts and Joyce Vanderbeken.
- The day will end with a well-deserved barbeque.
Looking forward to seeing you there!